2015年3月18日星期三

Magic

Long long ago,There is a very poverty countries,The king always wanted country rich,but no good idea.One day,A witch came to their country,She said she will change this countries.The king is very happy!He said:"If you can change my countries,I can promise you any requirements!"ok,I want govern half of the country!"a witch said."Do you want half of my kingdom?U kidding me?"king said."If I succeeded, give me half of the country!if I failed, U can follow formula  sent me out!"the witch said."OK,No problem!"king said.The next day ,Sunny days suddenly rained.The witch starts.She used magic change this poverty countries,Suddenly,Everything had changed.People's life has changed,the nation began to prosper,The witch did not govern the country,No one knows where she is.

没有评论:

发表评论